When to call Triple Zero (000)

  • Do you want Police, Fire or Ambulance?
  • Stay calm, don’t shout, speak slowly and clearly.
  • Tell us exactly where to come. Give an address or location.
If you are deaf or have a speech or hearing impairment call (106)
  • This is a Text Emergency Call, not SMS.
  • You can call from teletypewriters.
  • Tell us which service you need and where to come.

For instructions in other languages, children's activities and further details visit www.triplezero.gov.au .

VicDeaf has also released a new online Deaf Emergency Information Resource.