We are providing the opportunity for organisations to promote events with banners located at the Ashburton Shopping Centre.
Banners are an attractive way to promote a fundraising event, public conference or community event.
The banner hire program aims to promote events and activities within the municipality and attract people to local places.
It is not intended as a vehicle for:
- advertising commercial sponsors
- promoting events/ industry that the public cannot attend
- marketing activities such as product launches, venue openings or media announcements.
Our Banner Hire Guideline (PDF, 514kB) outlines the process, expectations, locations and requirements for banner hire within municipality.
|Installation and removal fee including GST
|Administration fee including GST
$370 per event
The City of Boroondara reserves the right to amend banner prices at any stage without notification.
All fees are to be paid in full prior to Council approving flag/banner designs for production.
All costs for design and production of the banners are to be met by the hirer.
To apply please
- Complete the Banner Hire Application form (PDF, 256 kB).
- Submit completed form and supporting information to Council.
For further information refer to the Banner Hire Guideline (PDF, 514kB) .